Thursday, June 4, 2009

4th Quarter Blog Post #4


So this past weekend was the opening weekend for Pixar's new movie, UP. It did well...it was in second when it came to the money that it gained. This movie is another great production from Pixar...so i've heard. I have also heard that it had a sad ending. But there was also rejoicing! That made me happy. The movie did not do so well here in the US, but after it goes overseas, it is expected to do well. All the other Pixar movies have made a bulk of their money from overseas. The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, A Bug's Life, and Cars were all Pixar productions. All have been on the top lists of animated movies and have been able to compete with other important pictures. Disney own Pixar and they have been partners for many years. I am going to watch this movie. I must admit that I judged Cars before I ever saw it. After I saw it, I must admit that I enjoyed it. There has not been a Pixar movie that I have not enjoyed yet...! KEEP 'EM COMING!



PEACE...

No comments: