Thursday, June 11, 2009

Senior Post #3

Am I looking forward to next year? Not really. Unfortunately, I am not really looking forward to it. I do not like being thrown into something that I do not know, or that I am not familiar with. So, in the end, it may be a good thing that I am going to Virginia Tech because there will be so many Herndon people there that I can hang with. I also know some people already going there. I am in the predicament in which I do not know if I want to do marching band. I feel like if I do not, I will miss it too much. So, it may be worth it. The downside is that I have never marched in my life, and they do not have a pit. This may not bode well for me.
As for partying, I am not much of a partier. I hate drinking or smoking or anything like that. I feel that I can wait until I am 21 and the feeling will be that much sweeter. And plus, why drink just to get drunk and throw up? Sure it may relax you, but seriously...it shows self-control to wait and follow the law. Now I say this, but this may change next year. I will try to not let that happen. I repsect myself for being able to say no and choose what I want to do without anyone else choosing for me. I really hope that I am going into this whole thing not knowing that college will be the best years of my life. I just do not like change all that much, even though it is just a part of life. We will have to see. I do, however, plan on doing some swimming club or something like that next year. I really hope that I am just looking at this whole situation the wrong way and that I will love my college years.

PEACE...

No comments: