Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4th Quarter Blog Post #3

Yes...this week's blog post has to do with the terminator franchise. I enjoy this franchise so much. This was one of the first movies that I was ever introduced to. In this week's article, I was able to find out a few things about the trilogy, and ultimately, the fourth movie. The second terminator was the first movie to have a $200 million budget. Also, in the movie, the woman who played Sarah Connor actually has a twin who plays in the movie too. Whenever the T 1000 took the form of Sarah, her twin ended up playing it. That was an interesting fact for the movie that interested me at such a young age. I read that they ahd to do voice overs for the guy who played John Connor because his voice got deeper by the end of filming. Also, the producers originally the producers wanted an average looking man to play the original terminator. When Arnold came in to read for the man who becomes John's father, they did not see him as such, and gave him the terminator role. The producers wanted the terminator to look like the T 1000 from the second terminator movie. I do not know why I enjoy this movie so much, but I do. Even though the thrid one was kind of bad, I still like to watch it from time to time! I have heard that the frouth one is pretty good and that there is an animation of the young arnold from the first movie, in the fourth movie. Apparently Arnold was too busy governing California to make an appearance in the movie! SWEEEEEEET!

PEACE...

No comments: